Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hiking and Snowing Again!!!




Sunday it was 55 degrees and beautiful. I was itching to get out of the house and do some hiking. We decided on a short but rewarding hike in Bartow County. Cooper Furnace trail was the trail that we took...it was a little short for me 1.2 round trip but the kids were glad that we picked a short hike. The trail head is on the northside of the Etowah River. For information you can go to the notatlanta.org website. From the top you have a great view of Allatoona Dam and Cooper Furnace with the Etowah River in the background.

Now for the snow...for those of you that do not know me...I hate cold weather. It makes me want to hibernate. The snow is pretty but I am ready for spring! Two snows in one month? Must be global warming! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment